1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

asparatame additive

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by kerry36, Jan 7, 2012.

1. kerry36

kerry36 New Member

does anybody here drink or eat anythin sugar free..as it contains asparatame it causes ra symptoms upon many other google it ASPARATAME..i never had anything wrong with me till i started sugar free drinks now i have sever joint pain and many other symptoms have stooped all sugar free drinks for 4 days will see how i go

2. MADCAP

MADCAP New Member

Asparattame is deadly

asparatame is a deadly and dangerous substance and is highly acidic. It is so bad it makes sugar look like a health food. Avoid all artificial sweeteners except for stevia.
    You can thank our wonderful FDA for this toxic poison.

3. melpomene

melpomene New Member

stay away from all the artificial sweetners!

4. TG2016

TG2016 New Member

I've been researching RA for 6 years. All I have come up with is oral bacteria : Porphorymonas gingivitis may be spewing gingipains and PPAD4 into the bloodstream. Green tea extract, cranberry, sword bean extract and a visit to the periodontist will relieve the symptoms. Just as someone proved that stomach ulcers are caused by Helicobacter, we're on the wrong side of history. They are just entertaining the fact that Type 2 diabetes may be caused by gut bacteria, Alzheimers may be caused by fungal toxins ... Check your teeth... wasn't it Hippocrates that said the removal of bad teeth cures Arthritis. Not saying you should go that far but a bacterial cause explains why Methothrexate - a folic acid inhibitor - works and why diet - especially sugar and refined starches affects the disease. Also exercise improves both gum disease and RA - so this points to the same cause.