1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still operational?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bob G, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Bob G

Bob G New Member

Are these forums still functioning? I notice the last posts are from 2015. I just joined and was hoping for some discussion.

2. TG2016

TG2016 New Member

I've been researching RA for 6 years. All I have come up with is oral bacteria : Porphorymonas gingivitis may be spewing gingipains and PPAD4 into the bloodstream. Green tea extract, cranberry and a visit to the periodontist will relieve the symptoms. Just as someone proved that stomach ulcers are caused by Helicobacter, we're on the wrong side of history. They are just entertaining the fact that Type 2 diabetes may be caused by gut bacteria, Alzheimers may be caused by fungal toxins ... Check your teeth... wasn't it Hippocrates that said the removal of bad teeth cures Arthritis. Not saying you should go that far but a bacterial cause explains why Methothrexate - a folic acid inhibitor - works and why diet - especially sugar and refined starches affects the disease. Also exercise improves both gum disease and RA - so this points to the same cause.